This is an iconic NZ business located in Mount Maunganui and a great employer with a stable and committed team. Producing a key ingredient to the food and pharmaceutical industry, they are the major player in their market with a clear vision for the future.
The business operates in a very productive collaboration with its parent company, an Australian/Pacific major player in the industry. The business is committed to high levels of engagement and alignment and their values – Safety, Ownership, Excellence and Teamwork – are being actively lived throughout the organisation.
This is a permanent full-time role in their Mount Maunganui Head Office, where you will be part of the Sales & Marketing Team and liaise with our customers as well as many people within the business. In this vibrant manufacturing and exporting environment no day will be the same and there is opportunity to learn and develop.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Liaising with domestic and export customers
- Liaising within people across the business to resolve or elevate customer account queries and issues
- Managing allocated accounts and visit clients
- Managing prices and customer updates in CRM
- Working with Supply Chain on maintaining up-to-date approved packaging specifications
- Assistance with sales and marketing campaigns
- Maintenance of website and managed upgrades
- Assisting with quality system updates and reviews
- Gathering market intelligence and client feedback
- Pro-actively support the wider Sales & Marketing team as required
To be successful in this role you will need…
- 3+ years sales/customer service experience in a medium/larger sized manufacturing environment
- Ability to quickly build report and develop positive working relationships
- Strong skills with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with a CRM and in-house systems (ERP)
- Ideally experience with online marketing tools (i.e., Facebook, SurveyMonkey, Google etc.)
- Experience with website content management
- Experience organising design and print of marketing and communication material
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritise
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong ability to work as part of a team and lend a hand wherever required
- Good cultural awareness for liaising with domestic and export customers
This position’s highlights are its broad scope and variety and cooperation with people in and outside the business as well as the development toward account management.
Please apply here with cover letter and CV. All applications are treated in strict confidence.