This is an iconic NZ business located in Mount Maunganui and a great employer with a stable and committed team. Producing a key ingredient to the food and pharmaceutical industry, they are the major player in their market with a clear vision for the future.
The business works closely with its parent company, an Australian/Pacific major player in the industry. Senior Management is committed to high levels of engagement and alignment and their values – Safety, Ownership, Excellence and Teamwork – are being actively lived throughout the organisation.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be supporting the business with a range of administrative tasks and deal with incoming calls and visitors. You will need a dedication to top customer service and an attitude where nothing is too much trouble.
Variety and interruption are guaranteed and no day will be the same. You will need a positive, pro-active and outgoing personality and enjoy working in a manufacturing environment with a great team of hard-working people. This position is permanent part-time, 30 to 32.5 hours per week. Work times can be arranged to suit you and the business.
- Answering incoming calls and assisting with visitors as required
- Administration of documents on central document control system (Promapp)
- Performing QA updates and document control
- Ensuring visitors and callers are directed to the right person and messages passed on
- Organisation of meetings/functions and food arrangements
- Booking and controlling of all domestic company travel
- Entering purchase orders into AX system and match invoices daily
- Relieve the Finance Team as required
- Daily banking and mail
- Other general office duties
- 2-3 years’ experience in an Office Administration and customer facing position
- Administrative experience in a medium or larger size company
- Excellent customer service attitude and phone manner
- Professional manner and polish to suit a company with international stakeholders
- Very good communication skills, verbal and written (English as first language)
- Good to advanced MS Office skills
- Flexible, efficient work style and ability to prioritise
- Sleeves-up attitude, ready to help out where needed
- Results oriented, taking ownership and working well as part of a team
This company offers a great work environment, where values around safety, ownership, teamwork and excellence are alive in everything they do. The role offers school hour or part-time hours.