This is an iconic NZ business located in Mount Maunganui and a great employer with a stable and committed team. Producing a key ingredient to the food and pharmaceutical industry, they are the major player in their market with a clear vision for the future.
The business operates in a very productive collaboration with its parent company, an Australian/Pacific major player in the industry. The business is committed to high levels of engagement and alignment and their values – Safety, Ownership, Excellence and Teamwork – are being actively lived throughout the organisation.
This is a permanent full-time role in their Mount Maunganui Head Office, where you will be part of the Customer Service Team and liaise with our customers as well as many people within the business.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Acknowledgement and entering of customer orders
- Answering phone calls and resolving issues or escalating
- Producing daily dispatch plans for domestic freight for both North & South Islands
- Sales support by providing information and assistance as required
- Entering, investigating and follow up of customer complaints and transport damages
- Managing customer expectations by liaising with relevant departments regarding stock availability and delivery issues
- Managing empty pallet returns and process credit requests
- Inventory & Stock control in off-site warehouse.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Experience in a customer service or contact centre
- Ideally experience in a medium size manufacturing or logistics company
- Excellent phone manner and customer service attitude
- Ability to juggle a multitude of priorities and remain unflustered
- Problem solving and complaint resolution skills
- Very good communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong numeracy skills and accuracy. Attention to detail a must have
- Basic MS Office skills, Microsoft Dynamics AX an advantage
- Results oriented, taking ownership and working as part of a team
This position’s highlights are its fast pace and variety, a very knowledgeable and supportive team and the stable industry sector that provides sound job security.