This is an iconic NZ business located in Mount Maunganui and a great employer with a stable and committed team. Producing a key ingredient to the food and pharmaceutical industry, they are the major player in their market with a clear vision for the future.
The business operates in a very productive collaboration with its parent company, an Australian/Pacific major player in the industry. The business is committed to high levels of engagement and alignment and their values – Safety, Ownership, Excellence and Teamwork – are being actively lived throughout the organisation.
This is a permanent full-time role in their Mount Maunganui Head Office, where you will be part of the Customer Service / Dispatch Team and liaise with our customers as well as many people within the business. Part-time and flexible hours are possible in this role.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Acknowledgement and entering of customer orders
- Answering phone calls and resolving issues or escalating
- Producing daily dispatch plans for domestic freight for both North & South Islands
- Sales support by providing information and assistance as required
- Entering, investigating and follow up of customer complaints and transport damages
- Managing customer expectations by liaising with relevant departments regarding stock availability and delivery issues
- Managing empty pallet returns and process credit requests
- Inventory & Stock control in off-site warehouse
The following skills and experience are required:
- Experience in a customer service or contact centre
- Ideally experience in a medium size manufacturing or logistics company
- Excellent phone manner and customer service attitude
- Ability to juggle a multitude of priorities and remain unflustered
- Problem solving and complaint resolution skills
- Very good communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong numeracy skills and accuracy
- Attention to detail a must have
- Basic MS Office skills, Microsoft Dynamics AX an advantage
- Results oriented, taking ownership and working as part of a team
This position’s highlights are its fast pace and variety, a very knowledgeable and supportive team and the stable industry sector that provides sound job security.