This role offers a rare opportunity to work part time hours in a busy and varied role with a great employer.
This is an iconic NZ business located in Mount Maunganui and a great employer with a stable and committed team. Producing a key ingredient to the food and pharmaceutical industry, they are the major player in their market with exciting plans for the future.
The business operates in a very productive collaboration with its parent company, an Australian/Pacific major player in the industry. The business is committed to high levels of engagement and alignment and their values – Safety, Ownership, Excellence and Teamwork – are being actively lived throughout the organisation.
Working for to the Financial Reporting Manager, your main area of responsibility is everything related to Accounts Receivable, however you will over time learn to cover for other roles in the finance and administration team.
Your main tasks will be…
- Daily download of bank reports and completion of schedules
- Bank reconciliations
- Updating of cash book
- Preparation of shareholder reports
- Analysis of foreign exchange accounts
- Accounts Receivables, including overdue debtors liaison and resolution
- Producing debtors statements
- Production of aged debtors trial balance
- Calculating and pay export commission and agency discounts
- Liaising with people from other departments regarding pricing, credit issues or export shipments
- Support and back up for reception and other finance and administration tasks
To be successful in this role you require…
- 3+ years’ experience in Accounts Receivable
- Accounting experience in a medium to larger manufacturing business
- Experience dealing with exports and foreign currency
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel/Word/Outlook
- Experience with direct link
- Ideally worked with an ERP like AX, SAP or similar
- No fuss team player with strong work ethics
- Professional manner in contact with internal and external customers
Please only apply if these hours are ideal for you and you fulfill all requirements. Apply with CV and a cover letter. All applications are treated in strict confidence.